Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Horse Sculpture: Arlingtin International, Chicago, IL

When I first saw this sculpture it made me very curious on what its importance was. After reading about its historic significance, it attracted me because of how interesting its meaning was. Other than the horses beautiful visual appeal, each statue has there own individual myth behind it. Horses have helped humans transport from one place to another and create the strength that people need to survive in times of need. People do not understand the importance that horses have held in American history. And because of that I agree that horses should be sculpted for those who don't understand their significance; so they can be noticed and reminded about everything that they did. Also, I enjoy the way this artist made this sculpture, its small features show its true beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment